- Classes are kept small to ensure everyone receives plenty of instruction and space to work, so it’s best to register early. To reserve space in any class, students must enroll online or by phone.
- Some supplies are included in most studio workshops. It is the responsibility of each student to bring all necessary art supplies/tools for a class. A supply and tool list will be sent to all enrolled students via email at least one week prior to start date.
- Workshops are held in my Parksville Studio and run from 9.30 to 4.30
- Workshops are scheduled for both weekends and weekdays and are generally two or three days in length.
In Studio Courses:
- A refund will be granted for withdrawal from any course seven days prior to the start of the workshop less a $50 processing fee. No refund will be given if cancelled within seven days of the workshop unless your seat can be filled. A 50% credit will be applied to use in a future workshop. No refunds will be granted after the start of the workshop.
- Due to the digital nature of our online courses, all sales are final
- If you have any questions regarding registration procedures, do not hesitate to contact us by email through the contact page.